5 Benefits of Using Lead Sheets for Roof Flashing
A lot of home owners do not fully understand the benefits of using lead sheets for your roof flashing and this article will highlight the serious benefits associated with using lead sheet as opposed to other materials on your precious roof. Remember this can be used across all roofs both for domestic, commercial as well as industrial applications.
- Lead is so much more durable than any other man made products and the fact is that lead lasts up to 3 times longer. This will save on maintenance and restoration costs later on down the track when wear and tear starts to set in.
- Can you believe this? Lead has the lowest carbon footprint of all hard material and the best part about it is that it is 100& recycled. So when you are using these lead products you are actually helping the environment in a small way.
- Statistics have shown that using lead over the medium to long term is a lot more economical than any other man made alternative. So if you are building a new home or are a commercial builder make sure you get in touch with the team at Midland Lead to discuss these options as it will end up saving your money.
- Many people think of lead as an out dated and very traditional product. How wrong they are! Not only is lead used in the restoration of roofs in historic and conservation projects / buildings, but lead is in fact becoming more fashionable and in vogue and used by architects Australia wide. Why? Because of it’s great aesthetics as well as it’s longevity.
- Lead is really a very flexible material and can be used on building sites and domestic roofs where corners are tricky and you need a material that can be moulded, customised and shaped exactly how you want it to. Lead does this job perfectly.
Lead is a fabulous building material especially when it comes to roofing. Make sure you speak to the team at Midland Lead about you next upcoming project on 1300 696 313. We are one of Australia’s largest suppliers of lead products and are known for our customer service and workmanship